Beach Wedding

Saturday's wedding was so beautiful! The ceremony was on the beach at Carmel River State Beach.

It was a gorgeous sunny day (not too hot) and my cousin Julia looked like a model out of a bride magazine. He said his vows in Spanish and she said hers in Swedish.

Afterwards we headed to Dametra Cafe for dinner. Man oh man it was my first time and there and I am now in love! The food was great they had Italian and Greek food mostly and there were performances including the bride and groom who were pretty easily convinced to get up and join in. It was the best first dance I had ever seen...with music provided by the waiters and cafe owners! Congratulations to Hans and Julia!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Congrats Hans & Julia! I got married on the beach too, so I'm smitten when it comes to beach weddings :)