I now embark on (another) new blogging adventure


Yes, I love reading books. Yes, I love blogging. Yes, I shall start my own book blog! 
Or at least that is what I was thinking when I started Reading with Anaiz. I am super psyched to start reviewing books and hopefully interview an author :D The blog is still under some construction, just working out some details and what not. I transferred some old reviews from this blog and posted my first new review yesterday. Hope you stop by and show my second home some love! 

On another note....

I ordered this of course and cannot wait to hang it outside.
 Go Giants!

Have yourselves a wonderful Tuesday!


6 comments:

Maddy said...

Haven't you been the busy bee?! I'm going to check it out right now :P

Tiffany Kadani said...

So awesome! What a great way to combine your two loves!

Go Giants!

Anonymous said...

You go girl! I can't wait to see what kind of books you like to read and review! Wishing you the best of success! Now I'm off to your review site!

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Very cool! I can't wait to check out more of your reviews! I love to read, but because of school, I rarely find the time. I'm sure I'll find lots of new books to add to my reading pile though! :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, I love the idea of including author interviews - so much fun!

And ohmigosh your Halloween background is adorbs - love!! :)

k said...

Hopefully you can get some great books for free!! That would be awesome :)