I need new clothes (really)

I have not bought a single item of clothing in many weeks (I think it was sometime in June, tell me about it!) so naturally I brought this up to my benefactors who agreed to buy me some clothes before we go to Orlando at the end of this month. I couldn't wait to begin so I started this morning (not keeping weather in mind). While browsing around I once again came across Lauren Conrad's LC line at Kohl's. This time around however I found an outfit I must have!


Photo: Kohl's


I love that blazer! With that shirt it looks even more amazing :O


I also love the look of oxfords. Look at this pair I found on Forever 21!


Photo: Forever 21


I couldn't go browsing without checking out dresses of course so here's my favorite (so far) from Charlotte Russe


Photo: Charlotte Russe


Well I hope I get at least one of these, I would truly be happy :D


Happy Thursday and Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh I love your pics here they are so cute and affordable!

Luvs!

firepages said...

I absolutely love Lauren Conrad's style. I've been watching her since Laguna Beach, and I think she has a great sense of how to coordinate timeless looks. The oxford shoes are totally adorable. And the look comfortable too. I can't wait to see what you end up getting.