Team in Training

This training/fundraising program benefits the Leukemia and Lymphoma society and they provide training for marathons, triathlons, hiking adventures, and more. I first heard about TNT from my high school teacher who put a team together for the half marathon in San Francisco. She raised over $3,000! She was pretty much the inspiration to do charity walks myself including the Avon walk and the Walk for Diabetes. I hear from almost everyone I know involved in Team in Training that the experience is amazing and the training provided in return for fundraising is even more amazing. They have events all over the country, look here to find one near you.Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

What a great cause! We'd love to be involved in philanthropy in our new neck of the woods but don't know quite where to start.

firepages said...

I really love these weekend posts Anaiz! I'm learning so much about different organizations. Thank you!

Maddy said...

How cool!! I love that you are involved with so many charitable organizations! A great reminder to give back whenever possible :)