I'm addicted...to books.

I have finally admitted that to myself! This past weekend I pretty much went through all the books I had just purchased, including two in one day. I don't know what it is about reading that just consumes me. When I really get into a book I don't eat, drink, and everything that was once important isn't. I admit I almost didn't post anything today because I couldn't peel myself away from one of the Vampire Academy books (they're AWESOME). So what better to discuss today than book obsession! I've always known I had a strong relationship to (good) books. I am easily sucked and lose sense of time and place, I start living the books. Do I sound crazy yet? I won't go so far as to say it's unhealthy, I don't see it so, but I can see the problems I would have if I somehow had an unlimited access to books I enjoyed. So to conclude, check out Vampire Academy if you're into paranormal romance. You won't regret it, or maybe you will if you forget a loved one's birthday while reading them. Just maybe ;)



Happy Monday!

4 comments:

firepages said...

Yay! I'm proud that you finally admitted your book obsession. I can totally relate! I am discovering that I really like vampire romances. I haven't read any of the books you posted, but the covers look amazing. I will definitely check these out!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Me too! I'm obsessed with the last book in the Millenium series now! Ooh do tell more about these Vampire Academy books. I'm no teenager but those books are so fun to read!

p.s. I have a new giveaway up if you're interested!

Maddy said...

I was exactly like this as a kid, but my attenion span has gotten shorter and shorter ovr time :o/ I still try to pick up a book here and there, but it always takes me FOREVER to finish it :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Haha! We are two of a kind...I'm addicted to books too!! :)