Nothing beats a good calzone

Apparently hanging out with a friend is becoming a rare occasion for me. Which is why I was super excited to have "lunchinner" with my good friend Sam! We went over to BJs (her first visit) and had some salad, pasta, a calzone (served with marinara), and of course a pizookie trio! A pizookie is a cookie baked in its own little (or big) tin served with a scoop (or more) of ice cream and when they serve it the cookie is still hot and chewy and crunchy and the ice cream is cool creamy and delicious. Wow. For our trio we got the cookies 'n cream (oreo cookie), peanut butter, and white chocolate macadamia, they were all served with vanilla ice cream. If you've never been to Bjs please look here to find a location near you. Unfortunately they don't have locations on the East coast yet. I'm sure it won't be long before they do. While having "lunchinner" I couldn't help but go on and on and on about Vampire Academy. Can you blame me? I'm book obsessed remember? Besides she really liked the Twilight series so it's within her range. When we came back to my house I let her borrow the first one and told her to finish it before we went hiking next Wednesday so we can discuss it :) So excited! If you're still wondering what in the world a pizookie is, here is some eye candy or should I say eye cookie ice cream goodness. Enjoy!


From a friends Facebook:



From BJs website:



Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

firepages said...

Oh my gosh, you are totally making me hungry. I haven't had a calzone in forever. And the desserts look delicious. I would love the cookie dessert with the ice cream! My diet thanks you Anaiz! :)