Step Out, Walk to Fight Diabetes

This charity walk is set up by the American Diabetes Association. They "fund research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes; deliver services to hundreds of communities; provide objective and credible information; and gives voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes" and according to the website 23.6 million Americans are living with Diabetes. The American Diabetes Association organize walks all over the country and I have registered to walk in the San Jose event. If you're interested in joining your local walk you can find the nearest one here. If you're interested in donating, I have included a link to my personal page on the sidebar where you can help me reach my goal of $150. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


2 comments:

Leah said...

Oh what a great post and a lovely cause! Thanks for sharing!

Luvs!

firepages said...

I love charity events like this. You get to exercise and help others at the same time. I am going to see if there are any charity walks in my city. Thanks for the great weekend post Anaiz!