Benvenuto!

What is it about Italian food that is just so bene? We went out to dinner yesterday for my mom's birthday to Olive Garden.  My sister got the greatest looking lemonade ever with fresh fruit in it.As delightful as that looked, I was very hungry so I immediately started reading over the menu and was pleasantly surprised to see that they had a new vegetarian dish, I of course ordered it. It was lasagna noodles rolled up stuffed with cheeses and baked over tomato sauce that tasted like tomato bisque soup, yum.Sorry about the quality, my sister forgot the camera and I had to use my phone again. I really need to get my own camera. Unfortunately I had to turn off my phone at this point because of a low battery. I did however use another phone to snap some pictures on the way home.Those would be my sunglasses on my dad. Hope everyone has a fun and joyful weekend! Peace&Love.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

How funny!! We were just at the Olive Garden last night. My hubby ordered the same lemonade! As much as I like the pasta there, I can't get enough of their house salad and breadsticks! YUM!