New wave of babies

So many babies and so many weddings! What an exciting time, two weddings and three baby showers! Holy guacamole. Speaking of babies, I read an article the other day about baby names and how parents are trying to be more creative and give their children unique names. I am all for it until the names are just plain inappropriate. I once read about judges changing kids names like Sex Fruit and the name of a bus station. Really? What were they thinking? Luckily for me my family tends to pick Spanish/English names. I wonder if this name business was started by the celebrities, Apple and Audio Science? Apple is actually kind of cute, but it's still a fruit.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

I personally like traditional names. Some trendy ones are cute, but I'll stick to a safe option :) Don't want to go screwing with my kid's name...for life!