- I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. For some reason this song never gets old to me, I love it as much as when I first heard it, which was in my football manager days, the guys would play it on their ukuleles.
- Colgando en Tus Manos by Carlos Baute. Cute song, great duet.
- Tied Down by Colbie Caillat. I really like the sound, the ukulele, reminds me of summer.
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Another song I still love (and probably always will).
- Anna Molly by Incubus. All their music is great, but this is one of my faves.
- Shy That Way by Tristan Pettyman. Good beat, and she has a great voice. Oh and Jason Mraz is in it too.
- Jason Mraz's Beautiful Mess-Live on Earth. Love the entire CD and the DVD (that I have yet to buy for myself). Jason Mraz is one of those artists who sound AMAZING live. :D
- After Tonight by Justin Nozuka. I listen to this song 3 times in a row, once is not enough.
My (current) favorite songs
Posted Wednesday, May 26, 2010