My (current) favorite songs


  1. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. For some reason this song never gets old to me, I love it as much as when I first heard it, which was in my football manager days, the guys would play it on their ukuleles.




  2. Colgando en Tus Manos by Carlos Baute. Cute song, great duet.




  3. Tied Down by Colbie Caillat. I really like the sound, the ukulele, reminds me of summer.




  4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Another song I still love (and probably always will).




  5. Anna Molly by Incubus. All their music is great, but this is one of my faves.




  6. Shy That Way by Tristan Pettyman. Good beat, and she has a great voice. Oh and Jason Mraz is in it too.




  7. Jason Mraz's Beautiful Mess-Live on Earth. Love the entire CD and the DVD (that I have yet to buy for myself). Jason Mraz is one of those artists who sound AMAZING live. :D




  8. After Tonight by Justin Nozuka. I listen to this song 3 times in a row, once is not enough.





No comments: