A little light never hurt nobody

We (finally) have great weather today! It's a little chilly, but wondrously sunny. It couldn't have come at a better time. They're working on our street today and have blocked it off. All I see out my window is sunshine and people (not by choice) walking to their houses from the corner of the street. I'm sure they appreciate the sunlight as much as I do. I am hoping this weekend is even sunnier, I have a beach wedding to attend next weekend and I am still the winter shade of Anaiz. I doubt I will be showing much skin, as the weather isn't expected to be warm, but it's nice to have some kind of glow at the beach. Yes, even a cold beach. My fingers are crossed for you Julie! I love weddings, they're so romantic and happy :)  Like any other gal, one of my favorite parts about any special event is getting my outfit and getting ready! Yesterday I went with my mom to get her hair done in Manteca because she had another wedding to attend this Saturday in Texas. She gets to attend two weddings in a row! Lucky. I have been looking around at dresses online, but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. What do you wear to a beach wedding that will look to be in the 60s? I was thinking a longer summer dress or leggings with a shorter dress. I am at a loss, the only thing I know is I will be wearing sandals!

No comments: