Friday Thoughts


Since I've begun working again, I've been experiencing the dreaded commute. I don't really mind it, especially when the radio seems to be playing all my favorite tunes. Since my sister and I carpool it gives a chance to chat and discuss anything and everything. If you don't carpool, you should try to find someone, even if it's once a week. Very recently a cousin of mine was in a car accident that totaled her car, luckily she was okay and was just spooked. It happened during a rainy day. As my sister was driving us home today it started sprinkling and it got me thinking, if everyone tried to drive just a little safer when it rained I think we could easily slash the number of accidents on the road. With that in mind, I sincerely wish you all safe trips this holiday season and in your everyday lives.

Drive safe!


4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That goodness your cousin is ok!

Zee said...

So glad your cousin is okay. I know what you mean about the commute to work. Right now, I'm commuting 45 minutes each way. I always have a stack of CD's ready to go.

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Yikes! I know how that goes. I totaled a car a few years ago and it scared the crap out of me. It took a few weeks before I got back out on the road. So glad your cousin is okay though!

Drive safe!

Maddy said...

I so agree! I had a little accident on a rainy day. Luckily no one was hurt, including the car! But that bad experience has helped me more focused on the roads, especially on rainy days. Not just of my car, but of my surroundings too and other cars beside me. I'm sure the commute with your sister is fun. I have an hour commute each way, but I have my radio to keep me company :)