Friday Thoughts

Some of you might now I am trying to do things this year that I haven't done (but wanted to) in past years, one of those "things" is sending holiday cards. I kid you not when I say that I probably have like 5 boxes of uber cute cards that are unopened and collecting dust. I tell myself every year "This year I will send them!" so this year is the year! When I buy greeting cards for any occasion I always buy a Peanuts card. 

I have this special spot in my heart for the Peanuts gang, I really do. I saw Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving special last night and I felt like a kid all over again (but then again I never stopped feeling like one haha)


Do you send out holiday cards?

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

Maddy said...

I do, but not religiously! Some years I'm more up for the task than others. This year is still up in the air!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I do send them out. I just need to get going! We still haven't taken our photo for them. HA!

Zee said...

I've never sent out greeting cards. I'm such a phone person. I usually just call with the greeting.