I'm officially hooked.

I was intrigued by the commercials promoting the show Pretty Little Liars before it premiered and set it to record. I forgot about it soon after and the other day I saw that a couple of episodes had been recorded. My family is not good when it comes to letting other people's shows record, they usually stop the recording and change the channel. My sister and I started watching them before we went to get spray tanned and we were almost late! We were glued to the television. I don't know if it's the mystery, the cute guys, the clothes, the guys, the drama, but I love it! If you haven't seen it, give it a chance, yes they are high school girls, but there is a murder mystery and a stalker mystery. I haven't checked out the books yet, but I will be doing so very soon.


No comments: